Regular price €75,00
Material: Kalkpaint with pigment
Weight: 1 kg
1 kg bag / Covers about 8 square meters in two layer
How to mix
It is very easy to mix our Kalk paint by hand or by using a hand mixer.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally through out your painting process to prevent pigments falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
- Always mix sufficient quantity in a single batch to reach the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalk paint is delivered in powder form.
- Once mixed, Kalk paint can be stored in an airtight container for up to one year. In powder form it can be stored for many years.
*Please note that actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.