Sale Sold out
Regular price €75,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
Material: Kalkpaint with pigment
Weight: 1 kg
1 kg bag / Covers about 8 square meters in two layer
How to mix
It is very easy to mix our Kalk paint by hand or by using a hand mixer.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally through out your painting process to prevent pigments falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
- Always mix sufficient quantity in a single batch to reach the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalk paint is delivered in powder form.
- Once mixed, Kalk paint can be stored in an airtight container for up to one year. In powder form it can be stored for many years.
*Please note that actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.